Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Love Twitter Relationships that will Ultimately End in Domestic Violence

For those of you who have lives and don't care about Twitter, you might be surprised to hear that many a relationship begins on the social networking site. Yep, something about that little blue bird makes people want to take their pants off (remember former Congressman Wiener's boxer-brief fiasco).

Well, the Twitter bird is at it again, and this time it's between Chris "I'm-gonna-knock-you-out" Brown and Lindsay "My-father-doesn't-love-me" Lohan.

Sunday night at the VMAs, while Brown tried to dance his way into making people forget he beat the shit out of Rihanna, Lilo was all but throwing her freckled vag at him. Okay. Fine. She just asked if he would like to meet her, but come on what are they going to talk about... an exit strategy for Afghanistan? No, they are going to bone.

Personally, I can't wait for these two nutjobs to fall in love. Because we all know that Lindsay would eventually go into a coke-fueled rage and bludgeon him to near death with a tire iron.


That's called karma, bitch.

6 comments:

Fred Miller said...

Freckled vag. Don't we call them "gingers" now?

Allie said...

I'm A-okay with the term ginger, but sometimes I really need to focus on exactly how spotted I believe her vagina is.

Rizzy said...

Ewwww. Who wants Lindsay Lohan.
She has serious daddy issues, to want to be with Chris Brown.

Allie said...

Yeah, both of them rate pretty high on my "fucking gross" scale.

camerabanger said...

I shouldn't be reading this. I don't even know who these people are and I'm not going to do a 'search' to find out. I will keep reading the blog though, because I love it when literate people talk dirty.

Allie said...

I'll give you the cliffnotes... She's an actress/ cokehead and he's a rapper/woman-abuser. It's going to be glorious.