I have no idea how much money I spent on alcohol, and the only clear memory I have is doing the cupid shuffle with my graduation cap on. But I didn't vomit, and I successfully managed to get a friend laid (If you're looking for a wing"lady" get in touch with me on Twitter).
I had plans on taking pictures and sharing it with you guys, but unfortunately I forgot how to operate a camera. Plus the few pictures I do have, I'm looking full-on Anna Nicole, and I just don't need that on the internet. But I did have an Adios Motherfucker, as suggested by one of my wonderful Blogger ladies, which I'm pretty sure tipped me into "licking a urinal" inebriation.
So blah blah blah, graduation was super, and I might have chlamydia. Now onto the good stuff.
The amazing Carrymel, at Khaki, not Cocky, presented me with The Blog on Fire award, which is great, because normally I associate fire with the burning sensation from my possible chlamydia. So a happy burn is always appreciated. Thank you so much Carrymel... and I'm very sorry to be mentioning your name in this STD-ridden post.
I'm pretty new to blogging and just started putting some effort into I'm Not Really a Barista so it makes me so happy to have someone whose blog I love to read, acknowledge mine. Now onto the rules that come with the acceptance of this award.
1. Thank the award giver: Thank you Carrymel!!!!
2. Reveal FIVE facts about yourself.
- I am the worst driver on the planet. Seriously, I like to attack inanimate objects with my car.
- I have an English bulldog named Zeus, but I only call him Squishy Bastard or Zeusface Killah.
- I have dated the same guy since high school, but I am not one of those true love/soulmate people. I'm pretty sure it's just coincidence.
- I can quote Pulp Fiction line by line.
- I am absolutely terrified of Chucky from Child's Play, and have been since I was a kid.
- My Life as Liz - Liz is so sweet, and her blog is really positive and fun.
- My Daily Diatribes - She was one of my first commenters, and that comment made me decide to keep up with my blog. Plus, she is so funny.
- When Life Gives You Vodka - Another coffee girl with hilariously random posts.
- Musings of a Notorious Daydreamer - A fellow journalism grad. A must if you love thoughtful, honest writing.
- Badass Geek - A sarcastic, self-proclaimed geek. Count me in.
- Fresh Out of Gold Stars - A ridiculously funny teacher, whose blog makes me think my job might not be so bad.
- A Beer for the Shower - I can't even explain this in words. These two writers are genius-level funny.
So that's it. I'm a graduate. My blog is on fire. Chlamydia is treatable. What a good weekend.