Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Holy Grail of Closet Cases

Usually I dedicate Tuesdays to something I love in the news. It just so happens that my first love will always be when a homophobic politician ends up with a cock in the mouth.

Unfortunately, I'm sick and just can't find the energy to dig up something scandalous, so I decided to give my beloved readers a powerful tool.

Enter: GayHomophobe.com

This website gives a running countdown of "homophobic-but-queer politicians" or other prominent bigots who get caught in a sex scandal. It's a fun read, and all the proceeds from the website go to Truth Wins Out.

I'm going to go take some Nyquil and try to give myself a bikini wax. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

8 comments:

Shaneiferd said...

Haha..."scared into paying $20 to give fellatio". There are so many things wrong with that statement that I can't even begin to describe it.

Great site!

~SP

Allie said...

Lol Glad you like it!

Fred Miller said...

I like to simplify my world and say, "We're all queers, and we're all homophobes." Yes, I'd do Robert Redford for a million dollars. There. Guilty.

Noss said...

This about sums it up for me: http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/homophobic-senator-turned-gay.thumbnail.gif

Sai said...

OP: Aw, thanks! That's my site. :-)

@shane: I tried to be accurate yet wittily succinct. I'd like to think that I succeeded particularly well on that one.

@erin: That pic was actually the inspiration for the site. I'd like to know who made it so I could credit them, but it's a viral image and that shit is hard to track down to an original source. :-/

Anonymous said...

I knew there had to be a site like this out there! Is it bad that I'm going to check it obsessively?

Lorraine said...

YOU ARE SICK TOO? Seriously. The Internet plague is back. Everyone is sick. :(

I want some Nyquil bad. Chug and pass it?

Allie said...

Fred- If you end up banging Robert, can you send some pics my way?

Erin- Incredible!!!!

Sai- Seriously? I love it!

Smarty- I know! It's basically my dream come true.

Lorraine- Ugh! Yes I am down for the count. I think we need to make a Nyquil drinking game.