Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Still Hate Madonna: Part II

It's no secret me and Madonna got beef.

Okay ... I have beef, and she doesn't know who I am. But that doesn't make my disdain for the "singer" any less real--unlike whatever radioactive silly putty she's had shoved into her face to prevent her from looking like the Crypt Keeper.

Anyway, my holy war against Madonna obtained some backing Thursday night.

See, Madge got herself into a little bit of hot water (which must be nice change from the semen baths she's accustomed to) after pulling a fake revolver during a performance in Colorado. People complained that the use of the prop was irresponsible, considering the Colorado massacre that took place just three months ago.

Madonna's camp says that the media is making something out of nothing, and "there are always issues that people want to blame Madonna about."

Well, ain't that the truth! I choose to blame Madonna for climate change and Britney Spears' 2007 mental breakdown.

Now normally I err on the side of people need to stop being so sensitive, but since it's Madonna, she can go fuck herself. What do you think? Is Madonna a super bitch for pulling this stunt, or do people need to lighten up?

Either way, I think we can all enjoy this video of the Cabbage-Patch-faced singer tripping while performing "Like a Prayer."


Prayer answered!

No comments: