Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Confessions of an Absentee Blogger

Have you been thinking about me?

Wondering why I haven't had anything to say about Kristen Stewart being back in love with that sparkly, sparkly homeless guy? Or Mitt Romney thinking that 47 percent of Americans are super poor and gross.

Oh, you haven't ...

Not even a little?

Well, I've been thinking about you--mainly in the shower--but let's not worry about that.

Sorry, I've been MIA lately, guys. I am a moron and took on a huge project at work and now spend my days thinking about drinking Draino and my nights going to bed at 9 p.m.

Basically, I've been insanely busy, but that is absolutely no excuse to neglect my blog and you wonderful people.

However ... that's gonna be my excuse. But only for a little while longer and then I will be all yours.

But if you're aching for some Not Really a Barista contact, feel free email me at notreallyabarista@gmail.com with your sex/relationship/dating questions or just to say hi!

Now, I'm  off to take a shower and think about each and every one of you.

No comments: